Looking for pasture-raised beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and turkey in East Texas (Longview, Tyler, Texarkana, Marshall) and Shreveport-Bossier areas? You’ve found us! Contact us by phone, email, or by using the form below:
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Saturday - At Market. Call 903-241-277 5
- Sunday - Closed
Subscribe to our newsletter
The best way to stay in touch with us and to know what is happening at the ranch is to subscribe to our free newsletter. We send news about once per month and regional reminders as needed. We promise not to bug you and we respect your time and will never fill your email inbox with junk. We never sell or abuse your contact information. Visit our newsletter sign-up page.
Can I tour the ranch?
Yes! Visit our page with info about touring the ranch here.
How do I make a purchase?
It depends on where you live. Visit our region-specific pages for more details:
Directions to the Ranch
We welcome on-farm purchases by appointment and visits during our monthly group tours, but we don’t publish our address for two reasons:
1. GPS and online maps programs get you hopelessly lost (there seems to be another Shady Grove Rd. in Jefferson which is the WRONG one!)
2. This is our home and private property as well as our workplace, and we prefer visits to be by appointment.
Please call us at 903-665-7076 to schedule a visit and to receive directions. We can even email you a map with a Google Maps link if you prefer. We are quite easy to find and only 10 miles from downtown Jefferson.
Shreveport Farmers Market - Saturday 7am-12pm
- Granary Street on Tuttle Blvd. in Longview, Texas: Soy-free Pasture-Raised Chicken and Grass-fed Beef
- Jack’s Natural Foods on Loop 281 in Longview, Texas: Soy-free Pasture-Raised Chicken and Pork
- Vitamins Plus on Loop 281 in Longview, Texas: Grass-fed Beef, Soy-free Pasture-Raised Pork, and Soy-Free Pasture-Raised Chicken
- Sunshine Health Foods on Youree Dr. in Shreveport, Louisiana: Grass-fed Beef, Pork, and Chicken
- Sunshine Health Foods on Airline Dr. in Bossier City, Louisiana: Grass-fed Beef, Pork, and Chicken